Sunday is another Super Bowl which means another huge halftime show, this year with Jennifer Lopez and Shakira. Over the years, there have been some spectacular halftime shows. A recent survey asked people what their favorite halftime show was. Here is the ranking:
- Number 1 is a tie between the show with Bruno Mars with the Red Hot Chili Peppers in 2014 and Lady Gaga in 2017.
- Next came Coldplay with Beyonce, Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson in 2016.
- Then there is a tie between Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band in 2009 and Beyonce and Destiny’s Child in 2013.
- The Who came in next for their show in 2010.
- Then there is a three-way tie between Justin Timberlake in 2018, The Black Eyed Peas with Usher and Slash in 2011, and Katy Perry with Lenny Kravitz, Missy Elliott and Left Shark in 2015.
- Remember the halftime show last year with Maroon 5, Travis Scott and Big Boi? It came in next.
- Wrapping up the list is the 2012 show with Madonna, LMFAO, Nicki Minaj, M.I.A. and Cee Lo Green.
Which one was your favorite?