These “Life Hacks” Are So Good, They Can Be Part of Your Daily Routine
Most “life hacks” are good for a couple uses before they’re completely forgotten . . . but others are so good that they can become a part of your daily routine. Buzzfeed compiled a list of them . . . here are a few highlights:
- Keep your alarm clock or phone across the room, out of arm’s reach.
- When working from home, use your breaks to complete simple chores.
- Get things ready for the next morning the night before.
- Make “don’t put it down, put it away” your mantra.
- Hang a notepad on your pantry or refrigerator to stay stocked.
- When cooking, clean as you go.
- Start your day with a full glass of water.
- If you have kids, complete YOUR nighttime routine at the same time you’re making sure they do theirs . . . especially if you have trouble sticking to it yourself.
- Mel McKay