KKIQ is looking for part-time promotions assistants to work in our Promotions Department. You’ll get the opportunity to go to local cities in the Tri-Valley and interact with listeners.
Responsibilities of this position may include the following:
- Interact with the public at a variety of events such as concerts, sporting events, live broadcasts, festivals, and fundraisers.
- Setting up station events: raising tents, plugging in sound systems, putting up signage/banners.
- Managing the events while in progress: interacting with listeners, leading games, prize wheels.
- Successfully communicate with several different types of positions: listeners, employees, street team members, management at events, clients.
- Lead the Street Team during events.
- Drive station vehicle to and from event.
- Work flexible hours and commit to working when scheduled.
Requirements for this position include the following:
- Extremely organized and detailed.
- Must hold a valid Driver’s License and current auto insurance.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Professional, friendly, personable, enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to self-manage as well as work with a close-knit team.
- Must be available and willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays when necessary.
- Ability to multi-task and handle constantly evolving deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
To apply for this position, click HERE
KKIQ and KKDV is an equal opportunity employer