In an effort to keep the public informed of local closures for schools and event cancellations/postponements, we are creating this one place to find those updates:
**Updated March 18, 2020 9:22am
Please see the following link for information if your work hours have been reduced, etc:
- Business Loan Application (SBA Form 5) completed and signed by business applicant.
- IRS Form 4506-T completed and signed by Applicant business, each principal owning 20% or more of the applicant business, each general partner or managing member and, for any owner who has more than a 50% ownership in an affiliate business. (Affiliates include business parent, subsidiaries, and/or businesses with common ownership or management).
- Complete copies, including all schedules, of the most recent Federal income tax returns for the applicant business; an explanation if not available.
- Personal Financial Statement (SBA Form 413) completed, signed and dated by the applicant (if a sole proprietorship), each principal owning 20% or more of the applicant business, each general partner or managing member.
- Schedule of Liabilities listing all fixed debts (SBA Form 2202 may be used).
- Additional information may also be necessary to process your application:
- Complete copies, including all schedules, of the most recent Federal income tax returns for each principal owning 20% or more of the applicant business, each general partner or managing member, and each affiliate when any owner has more than a 50% ownership in the affiliate business. Affiliates include, but are not limited to, business parents, subsidiaries, and/or other businesses with common ownership or management.
- If the most recent Federal income tax return has not been filed, a year-end profit and loss statement and balance sheet for that tax year is acceptable.
- A current year-to-date profit and loss statement.
- Additional Filing Requirements (SBA Form 1368) providing monthly sales figures.
Alameda County Closures
Dublin Unified School District closed March 16 – April 13
San Leandro Unified closed March 16 – April 3
Livermore Unified School District closed March 16 – April 13
Contra Costa County Closures
Mt Diablo Unified School District to close March 17, but they have not said for how long
Pittsburg Unified School District closing March 16 for at least two weeks
Antioch Unified School District closed March 16 through March 30
Acalanes Union High School District – distance learning implemented beginning March 16 through April 3
Walnut Creek School District – all schools closed through April 3
San Ramon Valley Unified School District closed March 16 through April 10
San Joaquin County Closures
All San Joaquin County schools closed until April 6
Solano County Closures
All Solano County schools, March 16th-27th
Yolo County Closures
Davis Unified School District, March 16th-April 12th