I Know It’s Hard Trying To Figure Out What Dad Wants For Father’s Day. Let Me Help You With A List Of What Dads Want
Father’s Day is this Sunday and if you haven’t gotten your dad a present, don’t worry. Apparently after all these years of Father’s Day neglect, dads have really lowered their expectations for what they want.
There is a new survey out that asked dads what they want most for Father’s Day, and here are the top 10 results:
- A phone call from my kids – 47%
- A big steak – 41%
- Some peace and quiet – 38%
- Watching a baseball game with the family – 38%
- A few beers – 35%
- A cheap, practical gift like socks or a tie – 35%
- A glass of wine – 34%
- To watch whatever I want on TV – 34%
- A glass of whiskey – 29%
- An expensive physical gift, like an Apple watch – 29%
Whatever you do, don’t forget dad this Sunday!