Alpha Media – Far East Bay is seeking an experienced, dynamic, results-driven Account Executive for our three radio stations, KKDV, KKIQ, and KUIC. The ideal candidate is someone who is focused on generating leads and revenue for our local client partners.
Come work for the fastest growing company in radio today!
Responsibilities for this position may include:
- Sell radio and digital advertising.
- Provide valuable consultative services to small, mid-size and large firms and bring a concentrated focus on business development for both you and your clients.
- Prospect for new accounts and identify local businesses that have a need for our products and services.
- Set appointments, meet with clients, make sales presentations and execute contracts.
- Establish and execute weekly, daily, and monthly sales plans.
- Assist with writing advertising copy as required by the client.
- Coordinate the production and scheduling of advertising with the Production and Traffic Departments.
- Coordinate with the Promotions Director to develop sales promotion programs that fit your client’s needs.
- Meet established revenue requirements.
- Ensure that company initiatives and tools provided are used and maximized.
- Collect past due account receivables and work with the credit manager on problem accounts.
- Closely monitor the progress of all client campaigns to ensure maximum success.
Requirements of this position may include the following:
- A minimum two years’ experience in successful outside sales with a verifiable track record.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient prospecting and business development skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- The role requires an enthusiastic and hardworking person who exudes passion for Alpha Media’s unique platform and value proposition.
- This position requires a fully insured personal vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Preference may be given to candidates who have the above experience plus the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Experience building strategic presentations and dynamically presenting them to clients.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast moving, growing entity, click HERE to apply
No phone calls please
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.