KKIQ Business Boost
Official Contest Rules
$5,000 in an advertising campaign on 101.7 KKIQ.
A KKIQ Coffee Break or Free Lunch
No substitutions. Prize is non-transferable.
Contest is open to all businesses in Alameda and Contra Costa counties. Contest starts February 3, 2014 and ends March 14th, 2014.
- Listeners will be asked to email in the name of their business to be entered to win a $5,000 advertising campaign.
- Local chambers of commerce will also be encouraged to reach out to their members to participate in this promotion through their newsletters and online listings.
- Beginning February 3, 2014, KKIQ will randomly draw a business from those entered.
- The drawn business name will be announced at approximately 9:50am and 3:50pm.
- An employee, the owner or official representative of the business that was announced has 30 minutes to call in to be qualified for the grand prize and the weekly prize.
- Every Friday, the qualifying businesses for that week will be placed in a random drawing to receive the weekly prize of their choice of a KKIQ Coffee Break or a KKIQ Free Lunch.
AWARDING OF GRAND PRIZE:
All qualifying businesses will be placed in a random drawing for the grand prize on March 14th, 2014. The winning business will be announced on the air and will be contacted via phone.
RESTRICTIONS AND RELEASES:
- All advertising schedules must be placed and completed before September 30, 2014. Subject to availability. Spots valued at current KKIQ rate card.
- The winner is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, duties or fees applicable to prize winners.
- All contestants grant permission for KKIQ to use their voices, names, and likeness, and the fact that he or she won the prize in all areas incidental to the contest without any further compensation from Coast Radio Company, Inc.
- KKIQ reserves the right to discontinue contest at any time and to disqualify any contestants who do not adhere to contest rules.
- Employees, officers, directors, partners, and agents of Coast Radio Company, Inc. KKDV, KKIQ, KUIC, their affiliated entities, other radio stations, and their immediate family members, and those who reside with such employees are not eligible to participate in or win the prize associated with this contest. The term "immediate family members" includes spouses, parents, siblings, grandparents, children, grandchildren and cohabiting significant others. Other restrictions may apply.
- Contestants release Coast Radio Company Inc., or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of the prize.
- Contestants and winner agree to be bound by the Official Contest Rules and the decision of Coast Radio Company Inc. will be final and binding in all respects.
- Rules are available by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to KKIQ Promotions Department by March 11, 2014 to KKIQ, 7901 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 525, Pleasanton, CA 94588.