The Livermore Public Library offers a variety of children’s Early Learning classes this winter and spring. Attendees can have fun singing, dancing, reading and listening, as the library encourages early literacy. Sessions run from January 8 to May 25, 2018. Library Early Learning classes are free of charge.
Civic Center Library, 1188 S. Livermore Ave.
• Bilingual Baby Lapsit (for 0-12 months, Spanish/English) – Tuesday 10:15am
• Family Storytime (all ages welcome) – Monday 10:15am; Monday 10:45am; Wednesday 6:00pm
• Music and Movement (all ages welcome) – Wednesday 10:15am; Wednesday 10:45am
Please note that seating for Monday and Wednesday morning classes is limited at the Civic Center Library. Arrive early enough to get a free ticket to enter the event.
• After-school STEM Class (grades 1-5) – Monday 4:00pm
Enjoy Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math (STEAM) with exciting experiments and action-packed stories.
• Family Yoga (all ages welcome) – 2nd and 4th Monday 10:15am. Registration required for yoga. Call 925-373-5504 to sign up.
Rincon Library, 725 Rincon Ave.
• Bilingual Baby Lapsit (for 0-12 months, Spanish/English) – Wednesday 11:00am; Friday 11:00am
• Family Storytime (all ages welcome) – Wednesday 10:15am; Wednesday 5:15pm; Friday 10:15am; Friday 11:15am
• Music, Movement, and Yoga (all ages welcome) – Starts Feb. 7 – Wednesday 12pm.
Springtown Library, 998 Bluebell Dr.
• Family Storytime (all ages welcome) – Tuesday 6:00pm; Thursday 10:15am
For further information, call 925-373-5504, or visit the library’s website www.livermorelibrary.net.